Federation of Allied Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Forums of The Federation of Allied Republics

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAR IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Federation of Allied Republics  -  FAR IRC is located on the main menu above ^  -  For BLUE Trade Circles ~ Click Here  -  New Members be sure to read THIS GUIDE

Cristiano membership request

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cristiano membership request Empty
PostSubject: Cristiano membership request   Cristiano membership request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:07 am

Ruler Name: Cristiano
Nation Name: Real Madrid CF
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=394653

Previous Alliances: none
Reason for Leaving: none
Positions held if any: none

We will set up a BLUE Trade Circle for you, please switch to BlUE Team: Have you switched? yes
Have you read and understand our Charter: yes
You do understand that we do not raid other nations, we go to war as an alliance only: yes
How often can you check your nation in game: when I get online so it should be daily
How often can you log in to the Alliance Forum: I can check a few times a day
How often can you talk in IRC #FAR: I don't know what this is
If you don't know what IRC is are you willing to learn about it: if its easy and I don't have to download/install things then yes
If your nation is below 3,999 infrastructure will you be open to advice/training/following a nation building plan: yes

I messaged that trade group that needs fish and uranium to see if they would take wine and uranium but the guy has not responded, I just sent the message earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Brick
Minister of Internal Affairs
Colonel Brick

Cristiano membership request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristiano membership request   Cristiano membership request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Masked and welcome to FAR. Nando should be along soon but in the meantime just relax and perhaps visit the spam section
Back to top Go down
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Federation_of_Allied_Republic

Cristiano membership request
Page 1 of 1