Federation of Allied Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Forums of The Federation of Allied Republics

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAR IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Federation of Allied Republics  -  FAR IRC is located on the main menu above ^  -  For BLUE Trade Circles ~ Click Here  -  New Members be sure to read THIS GUIDE

Looking for tech

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for tech Empty
PostSubject: Looking for tech   Looking for tech Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Hello.

Greetings from WTF. cheers

Looking to do a tech deal, do you guys preer to do 1x1, 2x2, or 3x3? 3mil for 50 or 100 tech?
Back to top Go down
Fernando12
Diplomat - The United States
Fernando12

Looking for tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for tech   Looking for tech Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:22 pm

1x1 $3mil/50tech... the sellers are listed for you to pick from. We have many $3mil/50tech deals going with WTF nations.

Also, hello Wolverine. You prolly don't remember me but we were in FIRE together for a few weeks before it ended.
Back to top Go down

Looking for tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for tech   Looking for tech Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Fire was short lived indeed, the only person I remember was Carter. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir Exodus
Regent
Sir Exodus

Looking for tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for tech   Looking for tech Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:09 am

Even though it was short lived I think everyone was in FIRE lol. I was for like 2 weeks until it disbanded. Sad
Back to top Go down
TerryD
FAR Member

Looking for tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for tech   Looking for tech Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:20 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for tech   Looking for tech Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for tech
Page 1 of 1