Federation of Allied Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Forums of The Federation of Allied Republics

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAR IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Federation of Allied Republics  -  FAR IRC is located on the main menu above ^  -  For BLUE Trade Circles ~ Click Here  -  New Members be sure to read THIS GUIDE

Other Alliances seeking Tech/Trade Circle deals.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulypoo
FAR Member
Paulypoo

Other Alliances seeking Tech/Trade Circle deals. Empty
PostSubject: Other Alliances seeking Tech/Trade Circle deals.   Other Alliances seeking Tech/Trade Circle deals. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Chopin - I received this post in our embassy at Avalanche:

Quote :
Posted by: nitropenta at FAR embassy in Avalanche forum:
Today at 02:47:13 PM »

Hi Paulypoo, sorry I missed you over IRC. Really busy IRL because of wedding preparations of a friend of mine. MDoAP looks good and I'll pass it on to the Avalanche Team for review. I think at this point it's only a formality. Smile

The reason I wanted to talk to you over IRC is to further foster the Avalanche-FAR relationship by joint trade circles/tech deals. I'll explain it as soon as I have a free minute and catch you on IRC.

Have fun!

o/ FAR!
o/ Avalanche!

I hope you are on IRC when he contacts me Smile

Perhaps you could register with their forum too. http://www.ski-lodge.net/index.php

I would encourage any of our members interested in Trade Circles or Tech deals to register there as well. Just say the 'Poo' sent you Wink
Back to top Go down
Chopin
FAR Member
Chopin

PostSubject: Re: Other Alliances seeking Tech/Trade Circle deals.   Other Alliances seeking Tech/Trade Circle deals. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 am

I just sent him a pm in game. I've been kinda busy lately... i'm not too sure with what, but I'm just doing this and that and I dont sit in front of the computer all day any more. I started training in boxing Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other Alliances seeking Tech/Trade Circle deals.   Other Alliances seeking Tech/Trade Circle deals. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:40 am

Sweet! a new circle might ne easier to find than I thought. I'll send him a pm too, when i'm on my actual computer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Alliances seeking Tech/Trade Circle deals.   Other Alliances seeking Tech/Trade Circle deals. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Alliances seeking Tech/Trade Circle deals.
Page 1 of 1