Federation of Allied Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Forums of The Federation of Allied Republics

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAR IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Federation of Allied Republics  -  FAR IRC is located on the main menu above ^  -  For BLUE Trade Circles ~ Click Here  -  New Members be sure to read THIS GUIDE

Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request Empty
PostSubject: Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request   Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Ruler Name: Zaxhar
Nation Name: Dakara
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=391615

Previous Alliances: None
Reason for Leaving: N/A
Positions held if any: N/A

Have you read and understand our Charter: Yep
You do understand that we do not raid or declare wars on any nations: Yeah
How often can you check your nation in game: A few times a day if necessary
How often can you log in to the Alliance Forum: A few times a day if necessary
How often can you talk in IRC #FAR: A few times a day if necessary
If you don't know what IRC is are you willing to learn about it: Definatly
If your nation is below 3,999 infrastructure will you be open to advice/training/following a nation building plan: Yes, within reason, I still want to play the game lol
Back to top Go down
Fernando12
Diplomat - The United States
Fernando12

PostSubject: Re: Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request   Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Welcome

I'll be masking you now so you can get to know the forum and most importantly the people. Not all of us bite, but beware for those that do Razz

In the next day or so we'll get you aid for infrastructure, a harbor, and a foreign ministry - all key for early growth.

We will also look to set you up in a trade circle and in tech deals so you can gain additional income in the million$ for your nation.

Ask any questions and be sure to have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request   Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:42 pm

haha awesome, but whats 'masked' mean?
Back to top Go down
Fernando12
Diplomat - The United States
Fernando12

PostSubject: Re: Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request   Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Zaxhar wrote:
haha awesome, but whats 'masked' mean?

Guests and registered users can only see a limited amount of the forum.

Masking you means you are masked as an alliance member and can see alot more of the forum.

I saw you on IRC. I'll be on again tomorrow afternoon. I'm in central usa time zone so afternoon to late evenings are best to catch me on IRC.
Back to top Go down
StealingPandas
Emperor
StealingPandas

PostSubject: Re: Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request   Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 am

Rather than talking to that Fernando guy on IRC, talk to me. I'm there plenty, even as I type this affraid
Back to top Go down
Paulypoo
FAR Member
Paulypoo

PostSubject: Re: Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request   Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Welcome, dude.

Be careful of Pandas. He does all his posting in the nude.
Back to top Go down
JJ452
Minister of Defense
JJ452

PostSubject: Re: Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request   Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Welcome! Any questions just drop me a message and I'll gladly help. When you get massed check out the forums and the spam section, it's a great way to get to know others in the alliance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: nude posting   Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:50 pm

thats ok, i live for nude posting Wink

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request   Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaxhar of Dakara Membership Request
Page 1 of 1