Federation of Allied Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Forums of The Federation of Allied Republics

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAR IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Federation of Allied Republics  -  FAR IRC is located on the main menu above ^  -  For BLUE Trade Circles ~ Click Here  -  New Members be sure to read THIS GUIDE

GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request Empty
PostSubject: GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request   GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Ruler Name: GeorgeHenryBush
Nation Name: SuperAmericaLand
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=445298

Previous Alliances: none
Reason for Leaving: none
Positions held if any: none

We will set up a BLUE Trade Circle for you, please switch to BlUE Team: Have you switched?: Yes
Have you read and understand our Charter: yes
You do understand that we do not raid other nations, we go to war as an alliance only: of course
How often can you check your nation in game: Everyday in the morning and in the afternoon
How often can you log in to the Alliance Forum: Everyday in the morning and in the afternoon
How often can you talk in IRC #FAR: i don't know
If you don't know what IRC is are you willing to learn about it: Yes
If your nation is below 1,999 infrastructure will you be open to advice/training/following a nation building plan: Yes
Back to top Go down
StealingPandas
Emperor
StealingPandas

PostSubject: Re: GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request   GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Welcome! Masked as an academy member. The welcoming committee should be on the way soon Razz
Back to top Go down
JJ452
Minister of Defense
JJ452

PostSubject: Re: GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request   GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:49 pm

StealingPandas wrote:
Welcome! Masked as an academy member. The welcoming committee should be on the way soon Razz

I prefer welcoming task force. This 'welcoming committee' is run by the MoD not the MoFA...... Cool

Welcome!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Colonel Brick
Minister of Internal Affairs
Colonel Brick

PostSubject: Re: GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request   GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 am

Welcome to FAR (the greatest alliance of all, I love it tp death) G.H.B.

I'm the MoIA and I will be guiding you through the academy process in a couple of days
Back to top Go down
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Federation_of_Allied_Republic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request   GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GeorgeHenryBush Membership Request
Page 1 of 1