Federation of Allied Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Forums of The Federation of Allied Republics

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAR IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Federation of Allied Republics  -  FAR IRC is located on the main menu above ^  -  For BLUE Trade Circles ~ Click Here  -  New Members be sure to read THIS GUIDE

The Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:24 pm

Ruler Name: Kevanovia
Nation Name: Kevanovia
Nation Link: Find it yourselves you lazy bums!

Previous Alliances: I would list them, but I'm afraid it would bore you
Reason for Leaving: Same as above
Positions held if any: Same as above

We will set up a BLUE Trade Circle for you, please switch to BlUE Team: Have you switched? no
Have you read and understand our Charter: I helped write the first one, so assuming it's close to that...ya I know a little bit about it.
You do understand that we do not raid other nations, we go to war as an alliance only: sure
How often can you check your nation in game: hehe
How often can you log in to the Alliance Forum: woo
How often can you talk in IRC #FAR: ho ho
If you don't know what IRC is are you willing to learn about it: argg
If your nation is below 3,999 infrastructure will you be open to advice/training/following a nation building plan: blooop
Back to top Go down
Chopin
FAR Member
Chopin

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:45 pm

lolol welcome back so good to have you back it's an amazing feeling to have you back it's very uplifting to have you back it gets panda all happy to have you back

masked puhahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Federation of Allied Republics :: Public Information Centre :: Alliance Membership Requests :: ( - Accepted Applications - )-
Jump to: