Federation of Allied Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Forums of The Federation of Allied Republics

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAR IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Federation of Allied Republics  -  FAR IRC is located on the main menu above ^  -  For BLUE Trade Circles ~ Click Here  -  New Members be sure to read THIS GUIDE

TKTB Trade Circles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewelangel
Diplomat - The Killer Turtle Brigade
Jewelangel

TKTB Trade Circles Empty
PostSubject: TKTB Trade Circles   TKTB Trade Circles Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:18 am

I hope its ok to post this here but since you are blue I thought I would see if you had some members that might be able to fill these.

I'm working on two trade circles for TKTB members. Just head to the link and post or pm me here or ingame if you want to be in one of them.

Blue Team, 3BR Uranium (Beer, Fast Food and Construction) Only looking for Iron and Spices now

and

Blue Team, 4BR Uranium(Fine Jewelery, Affluent Population, Construction and Steel) Completed

Last edited by Jewelangel on Sat May 15, 2010 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
Chopin
FAR Member
Chopin

TKTB Trade Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKTB Trade Circles   TKTB Trade Circles Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Jewelangel wrote:
I hope its ok to post this here but since you are blue I thought I would see if you had some members that might be able to fill these.

I'm working on two trade circles for TKTB members. Just head to the link and post or pm me here or ingame if you want to be in one of them.

Blue Team, 3BR + Uranium (Beer, Fast Food and Construction)

and

Blue Team, 4BR + Uranium (Fine Jewelery, Affluent Population, Construction and Steel)

this sucks. i have aluminum and wine but both wine slots are taken.
Back to top Go down
Jewelangel
Jewelangel

TKTB Trade Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKTB Trade Circles   TKTB Trade Circles Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Sorry, wine is the reason I'm helping these guys with it... they are having a hell of a time.
Back to top Go down
Jewelangel
Jewelangel

TKTB Trade Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKTB Trade Circles   TKTB Trade Circles Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:10 am

Back to top Go down
Jewelangel
Jewelangel

TKTB Trade Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKTB Trade Circles   TKTB Trade Circles Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Paulypoo
FAR Member
Paulypoo

TKTB Trade Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKTB Trade Circles   TKTB Trade Circles Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:20 pm

You're an angel for posting these, Jewelangel. I'm sure some of our newbies are looking for blue trades. I just hope they are paying attention here.
Back to top Go down
Jewelangel
Jewelangel

TKTB Trade Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKTB Trade Circles   TKTB Trade Circles Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:47 pm

I hope they are too. I figured it'd be worth posting here since most wouldnt go to the CN forums.
Back to top Go down
Sir Exodus
Regent
Sir Exodus

TKTB Trade Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKTB Trade Circles   TKTB Trade Circles Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:22 pm

dammit i have fish/iron... i may join a new circle since my is in shambles.
Back to top Go down
Jewelangel
Jewelangel

TKTB Trade Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKTB Trade Circles   TKTB Trade Circles Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:49 am

I'll keep you in mind when i need those Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TKTB Trade Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKTB Trade Circles   TKTB Trade Circles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TKTB Trade Circles
Page 1 of 1