Federation of Allied Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Forums of The Federation of Allied Republics

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAR IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Federation of Allied Republics  -  FAR IRC is located on the main menu above ^  -  For BLUE Trade Circles ~ Click Here  -  New Members be sure to read THIS GUIDE

President Kuzmitsky membership request

Go down 
AuthorMessage

President Kuzmitsky membership request Empty
PostSubject: President Kuzmitsky membership request   President Kuzmitsky membership request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Ruler Name: President Kuzmitsky
Nation Name: Kamchatka Republic
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=392731

Previous Alliances: None
Reason for Leaving: -
Positions held if any: -

We will set up a BLUE Trade Circle for you, please switch to BlUE Team: Have you switched? I'm already in blue and involved in a trade circle
Have you read and understand our Charter: Yes
You do understand that we do not raid other nations, we go to war as an alliance only: Yes
How often can you check your nation in game: Everyday
How often can you log in to the Alliance Forum: Everyday
How often can you talk in IRC #FAR: Everyday
If you don't know what IRC is are you willing to learn about it: -
If your nation is below 3,999 infrastructure will you be open to advice/training/following a nation building plan: For sure

NOTE: I have joined the game a few days ago and i probably waited too long to join an alliance.. and a 1k rouge attacked me for no reason, when i told him i have no tech to steal he answered "i don't care", i hope he will stop bombing my nation now.
Back to top Go down
Fernando12
Diplomat - The United States
Fernando12

PostSubject: Re: President Kuzmitsky membership request   President Kuzmitsky membership request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:41 pm

How did you hear about our alliance?

And the nation that attacked you is prolly doing a raid for land and whatever cash you may have, try to peace it out asap.

I'll message the alliance leader to have that guy accept peace, I know the leader.

I see you are in a trade circle...are all the trades blue team? If your resources are needed in one of of trade circles, do you mind joining and canceling the trades you have?

Be as active as you can on the forums and IRC. We can get you good $3mil/50tech deals so your nation grows quickly, be sure to back collect and read about what back collecting is if you don't know what it is.

Switch your alliance affiliation to - Federation of Allied Republics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President Kuzmitsky membership request   President Kuzmitsky membership request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Thank you!

I heard about the alliance in the cyber nations wiki, i was looking for an alliance in the Blue sphere and i like the page of Federation of Allied Republics.. about the trade circle, the one who built it gave me 1.000.000 to build the harbor and i gave him my word i would have not canceled the trade anytime soon, but if in future it will be urgently required by an alliance member, i will cancel it.
Back to top Go down
Fernando12
Diplomat - The United States
Fernando12

PostSubject: Re: President Kuzmitsky membership request   President Kuzmitsky membership request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:17 pm

I would say to contact him and make sure all your trades are blue. Having all same color trades is huge for your tax collection - +1happiness/+$2income bonus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President Kuzmitsky membership request   President Kuzmitsky membership request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Yes they are all in the blue sphere and with a lot of bonus resources!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Kuzmitsky membership request   President Kuzmitsky membership request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

President Kuzmitsky membership request
Page 1 of 1