Federation of Allied Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Forums of The Federation of Allied Republics

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAR IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Federation of Allied Republics  -  FAR IRC is located on the main menu above ^  -  For BLUE Trade Circles ~ Click Here  -  New Members be sure to read THIS GUIDE

John Kennedy Membership Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

John Kennedy Membership Request Empty
PostSubject: John Kennedy Membership Request   John Kennedy Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Ruler Name: John Kennedy III
Nation Name: Newit Jersey
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=391633

Previous Alliances: New to Game
Reason for Leaving: ''
Positions held if any: ''

Have you read and understand our Charter: Yessir
You do understand that we do not raid or declare wars on any nations: Yessir
How often can you check your nation in game: Daily
How often can you log in to the Alliance Forum: Daily
How often can you talk in IRC #FAR: No idea.
If you don't know what IRC is are you willing to learn about it: Yessir
If your nation is below 3,999 infrastructure will you be open to advice/training/following a nation building plan: Yessir
Back to top Go down
Fernando12
Diplomat - The United States
Fernando12

PostSubject: Re: John Kennedy Membership Request   John Kennedy Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Hope you liked my message with the links Smile

Welcome cheers

#FAR IRC is right to the left of the Calendar link. You click it and you join our alliance channel and can talk with us LIVE. If you have time now and then or questions we can help you faster that way.

Please be sure to change your alliance affiliation to ~ Federation of Allied Republics

Under the Nation Menu click Edit My Nation. Then in the alliance area select Specify Other. And type in our alliance name.

Any questions, please be sure to ask. You can message me in game, post here in the forum, and or talk with us LIVE on #FAR IRC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Kennedy Membership Request   John Kennedy Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Haha thats what hooked me,

Alright I think I get it so far, vet from Nationstates just got tired of that lol,
Back to top Go down
Fernando12
Fernando12

PostSubject: Re: John Kennedy Membership Request   John Kennedy Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Did you get into the politics of Nation States? I've heard some about that game but not too much details. Most I heard if I remember right is New Pacific Order coming over from that game and gaining a foot hold here for a long time up until the Karma War ended their reign as a super power. Now they are under surrender terms that will prolly last another 6 months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Kennedy Membership Request   John Kennedy Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Yeah. The game never really got to intense, everything was talk, nothing else. This game seems a lot more interesting lol
Back to top Go down
Fernando12
Fernando12

PostSubject: Re: John Kennedy Membership Request   John Kennedy Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:11 pm

It can get slow at times but once a war flares up it last a while.

The current world war that is going on started at the end of January and it is still going. Thats why the Global Radiation Level is so high, 60+ points. Lots of nukes flying around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Kennedy Membership Request   John Kennedy Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:40 pm

haha sweet, now how does this game work, i realize im suppose to improve my infastructure and all that, but how do i trade and make money n all that
Back to top Go down
Fernando12
Fernando12

PostSubject: Re: John Kennedy Membership Request   John Kennedy Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:58 pm

This is my own personal Master Plan - Nando's Guide <--click it.

Its long but details exactly how to go about building up a nation. It takes patience, but if you grow in jumps every 20 days your nation will actually grow faster and collect more taxes than if you go about trying to grow daily with the little cash that your nation makes.

What we need to do is get you set up with on going tech deals. 5 tech deals cuz the foreign ministry will get you 5 slots. And then also real important is a long term trade circle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Kennedy Membership Request   John Kennedy Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Alright, and the building guide said something about start up aid? So all I have to do is go 20 days without collecting taxes, my inferstructure is about 11 and i have enough troops to keep the people happy for awhile.
Back to top Go down
StealingPandas
Emperor
StealingPandas

PostSubject: Re: John Kennedy Membership Request   John Kennedy Membership Request Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Nationstates bored me so much when I played a few years ago. CN is FAR better. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Kennedy Membership Request   John Kennedy Membership Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Kennedy Membership Request
Page 1 of 1