Federation of Allied Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Forums of The Federation of Allied Republics

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAR IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Federation of Allied Republics  -  FAR IRC is located on the main menu above ^  -  For BLUE Trade Circles ~ Click Here  -  New Members be sure to read THIS GUIDE

Diesel request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Diesel request Empty
PostSubject: Diesel request   Diesel request Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Ruler Name:Diesel
Nation Name:Greater Americanas
Nation Link:391439

Previous Alliances:none
Reason for Leaving:N/A
Positions held if any:N/A

Have you read and understand our Charter:yes
You do understand that we do not raid or declare wars on any nations:yes
How often can you check your nation in game:daily
How often can you log in to the Alliance Forum:anytime im checking my nation
How often can you talk in IRC #FAR:mostly anytime im on
If you don't know what IRC is are you willing to learn about it:yes
If your nation is below 3,999 infrastructure will you be open to advice/training/following a nation building plan:yes

thanks for the invite i hope i can be of good use to you
Back to top Go down
Fernando12
Diplomat - The United States
Fernando12

Diesel request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesel request   Diesel request Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Diesel wrote:
Ruler Name:Diesel

thanks for the invite i hope i can be of good use to you

Ah, but it works both ways my friend Smile

We will do what we can to be of good use to you as well. Some of us like being "used". Watch out for Pauly and Pandas geek

I'll get to work on finding you a trade circle, you can look for one as well using the links below our government list on our home page.

We also need to get you some aid or tech deals so we can get you in a trade circle. When you get tech deals be sure to renew them. You'll want to renew tech deals until you grow to 3,999 infrastructure...then at that point you will switch from being a seller to being a buyer.

Also, read the linked topic in the scrolling announcement. It is long but detailed and will really help you get an idea of how to set up your nation.

Any questions, you can message me in game or post here in this topic or the other areas of our forum.

Have fun, get familiar with the forum, and get to know everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Paulypoo
FAR Member
Paulypoo

Diesel request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesel request   Diesel request Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:48 am

Fernando12 wrote:
Watch out for Pauly and Pandas geek

Yep, watch out for that Panda guy. He's crazy. But me, on the other hand, I am just sweet and lovable.Diesel request Yay

It will be awhile before I have any aid slots open up to help you out. But be patient and we will help you grow. There may be some guys that can help you out now. Just follow Fernando's advice (except for the sexual stuff) and your nation will grow rapidly. (Or is that rabidly?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diesel request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesel request   Diesel request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diesel request
Page 1 of 1